Lost Your Card?

Hunter Education Program Sample Certification Card

If you took a State of Alaska sponsored Hunter Education, Bowhunter Education, Crossbow Education, or Muzzleloader Education course and have lost your card, you can get a replacement card by sending us a letter or email.

In the request please include:

  1. Your full name at the time you took the course.
  2. Your date of birth.
  3. Where in Alaska you took the course.
  4. What course(s) you took and need replacement cards for (Hunter Education, Bowhunter Education, Crossbow Education, Muzzleloader Education)
  5. A check for $5 (replacement fee) made out to “Alaska Department of Fish & Game”.
  6. Your current mailing address and phone number.

Mail your request to:

Alaska Department of Fish & Game
Hunter Information & Training Program
333 Raspberry Road
Anchorage, AK 99518-1565


Email your request to: anna.petersen@alaska.gov

Still have questions? Call our Hunter Information and Training (HIT) Program office at 907-267-2187.